Wednesday, November 24, 2010
A workshop on Trust and Reputation is online now at: www.interdisciplines.org. The workshop is organized by the LiquidPublications project (http://project.liquidpub.org/) and is a co-located event of the Agreement Technologies COST Action
(http://www.agreement-technologies.eu/). Anyone can login and participate into the discussion for free!
The workshop will center around the following topics:
- Trust, reputation and norms
- Trust, reputation and organizations
- Trust, reputation, argumentation and negotiation
- Trust, reputation and semantics
- Trust, reputation and the social web
- Trust, reputation and science
- Trust, reputation and indicators
As compared to traditional conferences, the goal of the workshop is not to present research that has already been conducted. Rather, we want to create this workshop as a venue for people to meet, interact and start collaborations with researchers from other fields and backgrounds. Hence, the willingness to collaborate with others to co-produce a paper is a crucial for participating in our workshop.
Publié par Gloria Origgi à l'adresse 12:56 PM